WHAT IS AccuRATE?
AccuRATE is Injurynet's online pre-employment medical assessment using clinically developed proprietary software and algorithms, designed by leading Occupational Doctors and Physiotherapists, to obtain a high quality medical history in order to make an informed, risk-based hiring decision.
60% cost saving
on traditional clinic based Pre-Employment Medical Assessments
Fast, accurate and timely results with
from candidate completion
Medical oversight, evaluation and application of risk rating applied to
100% of assessments
makes hiring decisions simple
3% of candidates
require additional clinic based testing to determine their fitness for a role
- Easily accessible to candidates in remote/rural areas where there are few medical clinics.
- Dedicated branded client portal and auto -generated reminders.
- Minimises disruption to managers and HR departments.
- Medical assessors contact the candidate or their treating healthcare practitioner to complete any missing history.
- Clinical review team documents potential risks and is available to discuss complex cases.
- Provides comprehensive data enabling more targeted workplace healthcare programs.
- Environmentally friendly with a 95% reduction in paper usages.