The aim of specialised medical assessments is to determine potential risks to the health and safety of employees. The assessments are conducted based on occupational hazards and possible exposure scenarios.
Types of assessments
- Review (e.g. annual review)
- Silica Exposure
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Cytotoxic Exposure
- Live Lineworker Review Medicals
- Health Improvement Program Health Assessment
- Exit Medical Assessments
- Coal Board Medical Assessments
- Health Surveillance
- Assistance to design assessments and services to specifically address particular health surveillance issues.
- A single point of contact to coordinate specialised medicals across Australia.
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm
All time zones