How it works
Below is an overview of how the service works. It can be tailored to specifically address your organisation's requirements.
- Call InjuryNET
Manager calls 1300 number to request a telemedicine consultation.
- Source appointment
InjuryNET coordinates referral to a telemedicine doctor which may include:
- Treatment including prescriptions
- Follow up (if required)
If further certification or ongoing treatment is required, InjuryNET can coordinate referral to an InjuryNET doctor.
- 3G/4G/WiFi/Other suitable internet connection
- Desktop or laptop computer or portable device with a web cam
- Video allows for more thorough consultation than a telephone discussion.
- The cost of video contact (per unit time) with a doctor in business hours is similar to that of a face-to-face consultation.
- Use of a centralised video service allows for the very best doctors to be used exclusively. We have managed hundreds of cases with a lost time rate of less than 0.5% and approximately 10% of cases requiring a face to face appointment.
- The key to good results in video consultations is the calibre of medical practitioners providing the service.
Mon to Fri - 8:30am to 5:30pm
Additional time coverage is possible