The aim of specialised medical assessments is to determine potential risks to the health and safety of employees. The assessments are conducted based on occupational hazards and possible exposure scenarios.
Types of assessments
- Review (e.g. annual review)
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Cytotoxic Exposure
- Live Lineworker Review Medicals
- Health Improvement Program Health Assessment
- Exit Medical Assessments
- Coal Board Medical Assessments
- Health Surveillance
How it works
- Call InjuryNET
Manager calls InjuryNET 1300 number to request a Specialised Medical Assessment.
- Source appointment
InjuryNET coordinates a Specialised Medical Assessment appointment, advising both employee and referring manager of appointment details.
- Assessment and reporting
InjuryNET follows up on report submission and forwards to referring manager.
- Follow up
InjuryNET Medical / Clinical advisor is available to discuss results, as required.
- Assistance to design assessments and services to specifically address particular health surveillance issues.
- A single point of contact to coordinate specialised medicals across Australia.
Monday to Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm
All time zones